Terms & Conditions
2) We will not condone any postings containing either of the following:
Racism, Hate, Bigotry, Gender abuse, Impersonation, Obscenity, Pornography, Threats, Swearing, Advertising, Moneymaking schemes, Scams or Vulgarity.
The administrator or a moderator will remove posts containing any of the foregoing without warnings. Repeated offenders will incur a penalty of exclusion from posting for any length of time determined by the administrator.
3) Do not post any material which violates or infringes any State or Federal Laws or the rights and privacy of any other persons. Postings in all capital letters (upper case) are considered "yelling" and are offensive to all of us.
4) When posting, please ensure that your comments are relevant to the topic under discussion. If you would like to see a new topic or category added, then please contact the webmaster or one of our moderators.
5) For security reasons only contributors / posters who have provided us with an e-mail address allocated to them by their current Internet Service Provider (ISP) will be allowed access to the forum.
Web based e-mail addresses such as Hotmail, Yahoo, AOL, Gmail or similar will not be accepted.
6) Please enjoy your participation in our debates and make good use of some of the stories, adventures, and comments in general. We are sure that between all of us we can come to terms with today's frustrations. You are welcome to contribute as often or as little as you like, and always consider that everybody is equal to you.
7) Members who have not made any contributions/posts during the last 12 months (edited 13-03-2013) will be considered having resigned their membership.
The account will be closed at the discretion of the Administrator.
Now, go forth and post to your heart's delight, give yourself a break now and again, and never forget to put the cat and the milk bottles out at night!
:handgestures-thumbsupright: :handgestures-thumbsupright: :handgestures-thumbsupright:
Last edited: 13-3-2013 20.55 by gf